Seuwrhanic Magic is a system of magic designed to be used with the ego. This section describes the setup and take down of a basic Seuwrhanic ritual. No matter what system you use, the same setup is used with only slightly altered wording in accordance with the specifics of the subsystem of magic you are using. The only changes in the setup wording is with the quarters being called may differ with higher levels of magic. The basic ritual structure will remain the same, but those active steps, 6 and 7 will differ greatly in the tools used and the methods of operation during the ritual as some subsystems will have further setup material to work with mirrors, sigils and blood.
Rules of Seuwrhanism - Lower Rituals
(1) Only through me, and no one else shall be found the path to absolute power.
(2) We only grant virgins control of such power, as to glorify their strength to obey the Rokat.
(3) Use my power to destroy the whole of Creation.
(4) The Prophecy should never be used, unless under threat, or have things hidden from you.
(5) You shall give yourself to Seuwrhan and know that his power is absolute evil.
(6) The will of evil will manifest through these tools of smoke and flame.
Breaking Curses Rules
(1) In order to break a curse you must have the son of a god or even the god itself witnesses the agreement to break the curse.
(2) It is by freewill that the curse can be undone.
(3) You can only break one type of curse at a time.
(4) The age of corruption is defined by the Seuwrhanic Way as the age of the first menstrual cycle in women and the first erection in men.
(5) Some curses are so powerful that they cannot be broken.
(1) Only the virgins can be saved by my Sacred Glory.
(2) Only a true virgin can hold my glory.
(3) Join us in purity and praise Janu.
(1) If you go gay, you burn in Kurane.
(2) If you fall in love and submit, you burn in Kurane.
(1) They who have read the Prophecy are the summoners of doom.
(2) They who have read the Prophecy have betrayed Yahweh.
(3) They who read my pages are cast from his power.
(4) Speak our names and those who hear it shall be judged.
(1) The altar should face north. Place the altar bowl on the center of the altar. Place the yellow candle behind the altar bowl. The red candle goes in front of the altar bowl. Place the blue candle to the left and the green candle on the right side of the altar bowl. Place the dagger on the right side of the altar. Place the white candles at the quarters around the ritual circle. Have a stool handy. Now it is time to step into the circle.
(2) Stand tall and hold the dagger high. Visualize the energy of the cosmos striking the dagger and going into your body, charging you up. Fill yourself with this energy and hold it inside of yourself.
(2) Hear my voice! I call upon the guardians to protect me in radiant white light. By the powers of the elements I shall be safe here.
(3) Lower your arm so that the dagger is pointing straight. Speak the line of incantation and draw in the energy of the element in that direction and light the candle on the altar in that same direction to the altar bowl. Turn clockwise to the next direction, do the same thing until you are back facing north.
(3) Greed! I ask for your hunger! Vengeance! I ask for your reprisal! Hatred! I ask for your revulsion! Malice! I ask for your spite!
(4) Sit on the pillow; close your eyes and just quiet your mind and allow your thoughts to go without paying attention to any one of them. Open your eyes and make the request for protection and once again quiet your mind and allow yourself to feel the presence of your guides and protectors.
(4) I take of this energy and ask that it is blessed to protect me on my journey into the Unseen Realm. I call down the power of my soul and of the gods that are loving and protective of me to protect my ritual ground, because evil will be summoned here. By the will of the gods and my personal guardians I ask that I be safe for all times.
(5) Stand and face the corresponding walls when you call the seals. Hold the dagger over your chest with your right hand. The blade should be pointing up. Once you feel their presence, it is time to light the candles around the circle, starting with the north going east, south and west.
(5) Greed, Element of the North Wall be sealed. Vengeance, Element of the East Wall be sealed. Hatred, Element of the South Wall be sealed. Malice, Element of the West Wall be sealed. Malevolence the binding force of evil, watch the seals placed here.
Instructions(6) Do what the description in the ritual tell you to do. If it is illegal, do not do it unless you are prepared for the risks. Most active steps can be done seated unless standing proves to be more effective for you. This step is mostly for calling the deity and defining the contract or deal and goal of the ritual.
(8) Allow the energies left over to return to their sources. Burn the Azahran’s Awakening.
(8) By the power of my authority I open this circle and release the guardians from my command.
(9) In the reverse manner with the dagger, you now return the energy you have left over and put out the candles in the reverse order in which they were lit.
(9) Malice! I release your power from my circle! Hatred! I release your power from my circle! Vengeance! I release your power from my circle! Greed! I release your power from my circle!
(10) Now that the curse is done, you can now leave the magic circle. Wait until the following morning to clean up the materials and put away the tools. Insert the name of your chosen deity into the "????" area along with its title or sphere of power
(10) Hail unto ???? this curse shall be sent.